The node is the wireless, battery powered device that is installed in the environment to be monitored.
- High accuracy temperature sensors.
- Wireless and battery powered.
- Long battery life.
- No cabling required.
- Range of 1km plus, dependent upon obstruction.
- Variable reading frequency.
- Available in flanged enclosure to suspend or fix.
- Additional sensors can be incorporated (e.g. humidity).
The function of the base station is to receive data recorded by the nodes, and transmit it to the RemoteM dashboard for review. It is mains powered with a battery backup, enabling the system to continue to record data in the event of a power failure.
- Small physical footprint with low power usage.
- Utilises mobile phone network (GSM) – no reliance on practice Wi-Fi / Internet.
- Automatically connects to the strongest mobile phone network in the area.
- Over 100 nodes can report to 1 base station.
- Battery backup with mains power failure and low battery alert.
- Audible and dashboard warning on mains power failure.
The dashboard is a web-based system that provides detailed reporting of the data transmitted from the nodes, with graphs and latest readings from each device, updated in real time.
- Cloud based – access from anywhere on any device using a web browser.
- Multiple practices/locations can be monitored from a central station.
- Multiple levels of user access.
- Unlimited user accounts can be created.
- Can be branded to match practice corporate style.
- Customisable automated voice call, email & SMS alerts for excursions and power failures.
- Internationalisation options – allows for different time zones and languages.
- Reporting to PDF, Excel, CSV and many more.
- Client specific custom reports can be created.
- Data can be interpreted for condition monitoring of equipment.
- Optional annual export of data to DVD or printed documentation.
- Data backed up automatically to multiple locations.
- Integration with other systems/services via API.
- UK-based support.